I can’t get over just how quickly this year has gone! It really doesn’t seem a year since the last Norwich Print fair exhibition.
There were some fab artists at this years fair, and if I had more money, would definitely have bought something more than a couple of postcards, hopefully next year. There were just so many fantastic prints to choose from. There are certainly some new local artists I shall be watching out for (and saving up for).
I’ve been very inspired by this years fair, and I’ll be dusting off my lino cutting tools, and re-instating the Silkscreen at some point in the not so distant future.
• Some awesome linocuts by Rob Barnes
• Brilliant screen prints by Richard Horne
• Amazingly intricate Linocuts by Vanessa Lubach (I especially loved the chickens)
• Lovely linocuts by HJ Jackson
• Bold and colourful linocuts by David Jones
(Click on the names for links to the artists websites)